Water Management Services
Kinetic Electrical has the capacity and capability to manage large scale Water Management projects throughout New Zealand
Over the years we have developed strong working relationships with many of New Zealands leading plant designers/providers and with the District Councils they service. Our work with councils often extends beyond the initial installation of new water treatment plants and facliities. We are there to provide Councils with ongoing support, maintenance and upgrades.
Kinetic Electrical has over 230 electrical staff, in 27 branch locations, throughout New Zealand. Our individual branches are locally owned with a strong focus and commitment to the communities in which they live and work.
Water Management Service Benefits
Kinetic Electrical is super proud of the role it plays in improving the management of water throughout Aotearoa.
- Electrical design and installation of new plant
- Upgrade and automation of existing plant
- Installation and fault-finding of all instrumentation
- Installation and diagnosis of Radio Telemetry equipment and systems
- Design and build of control panels and switchboards
- Routine maintenance and reporting, including thermal imaging
Manager – National Water Management Services
Director – National Business Development
Planning a Water or Waste Water Treatment project?
Get in touch with our Water Management team today